Norman Regional Moore – Emergency and Outpatient Services
• The Emergency Department can treat many levels of illness and injury. It is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for convenient access.
• Diagnostic Imaging offers MRI, CT, Ultrasound and X-Ray. Call 405-307-2290 to schedule your appointment.
• Laboratory Services performs a wide range of tests to assist in diagnosis, treatment and management of disease and illness. The outpatient lab is open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday.
• Outpatient Therapy includes physical, occupational and speech therapy in a convenient setting and location. Pediatric speech therapy is also offered. Call 405-912-3055 to schedule your appointment.
• The Senior Counseling Center is an outpatient adult counseling service offering group and individual counseling. If you would like more information about this program, call 405-912-3495.
• Primary Care and Specialty Physician Clinics are located on the second and third floors.
Norman Regional Moore Destination Guide
This quick reference guide will show you the main entrances and what areas of the hospital are located in each section.
Click to download. Norman Regional Moore Destination Guide (PDF)